Last Updated: 10/21/21
Our business customers control the type of data that is collected from survey respondents, and we act as their service provider in facilitating the creation of such surveys and the processing of survey results. We may access survey respondent data from surveys that our business customers have created solely for the purpose of providing our Services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, or as may be required by applicable law. If you are a survey respondent and have questions about personal information you have entered into a survey powered by Corq, please contact the relevant business customer whom you received the survey request from.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you fill out a form, sign up to create surveys through our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, company name and website, business location, phone number, credit card and other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. If you choose to include recorded content in a survey that you develop through our Services, we will also collect your video, voice and any images displayed via the screen as part of that recording.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or request a refund, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information Collected by Partners we Work with
Google User Data
- We access your Google User Info email on our backend servers to assist in our request to retrieve Google Calendar events.
- We access your Google Calendar events via Google’s API’s on our backend servers for storing on our servers and display purposes in our app for Zoom as well as our Web app.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to deliver the products and services you request as well as similar products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services to benefit our business customers;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and customer experience surveys;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Corq and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Corq and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, survey hosting, video recording, audio transcription, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our customer agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Corq, our customers, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among Corq and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Corq is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Corq by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.